Summer Cool: Fat Boy Slim - Gangster Tripping

on Friday, July 16, 2010


This morning I was heading back home from an AMAZING night with close friends. Sober and refreshed I was set for the 2+ hour trek back home with my trusty ipod and my yet-to-finish-reading copy of Dashiell Hammett's "Red Harvest." Now normally I like to enjoy these walk of shame back home without any distractions but I was so energized from the night before(ironically enough since I passed out for a good few in between shots and birthday sing-songs) I just had to have a sensory overload.

My ipod was set to shuffle and honestly I wasn't paying much attention but then this came one and threw me back in time! Has it really been so long since I've listened to this? I LOVE IT! Easily Fatboy Slim dopest scratches. In my state of marginal sobriety I felt as if he was literally scratching vinyl on my brain....twisted! Check out the video directed by the ever gracious Roman Coppola.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

” He was tried and found guilty of violating seven
counts of § 69. I've seen several tattoos emerge from the here that have been impressive, however, smaller and never nearly as complicated being a bigger piece would be. Most tattoo artists advise the clientele to train on a rich ointment for your initial era of healing, and then unscented, colorless lotions to maintain your skin moisturized, protected, and stop color fading. These days, it is extremely quite prominent websites that include you a great deal of interesting stuff. This is recognized for its bold character and symmetry of shape when properly inked it could reveal a really appealing character of manhood.

Also visit my page Best tatoo ideas