FASHION WEEK 2010!!!

on Thursday, February 11, 2010
Yes, its finally here! The Mercedez Benz New York Fashion week is finally here! Oh how happy I will be! Seven whole days of seeing aesthetic beauty and luxurious fabrics dragged across a runway by scrawy, under-fed men and women. Its truly an eye opener. If anyone has passes please don't be mean and hit me up!

Why am I so excited anyways? Well I'm always fond of the F/W shows more than anything. Its my favorite fashion season and definitely helps me subdue my constant shopping addiction by giving me a chance to see what might end up in my closet the coming months.

Anyways I'm excited and can't wait to see the shows. What I'm most excited about is Diesel, Phillip Lim, G-Star Raw and Duckie Brown. All are incredible brands composed of incredible designers and naturally, incredible clothing.

Well anywhoo, I will keep you all updated on what I see and like. I've made some predictions and praying they are correct(such as the heavy emphasis on military styles, more solid, shiny fabrics, more rugged styled shoes etc)!

Also, to all my female readers, I'm sorry but I won't be divulging much into women's wear for obvious reasons but I'm sure you can check out my good friend and fellow blogger Angie here for her opinions on whats hot in the chicks section!

Adios friends, and enjoy the week!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

guess whos models are walking for diesel and g-start :D

Yey! mee! lol i'll be covering allll the hot runway shows. SOOOOO excited! hopefully i get to to one!